iMist are a proven success in the UK and we are now looking for an outgoing individual to join our team at our Swanley office. This job role will be key to our initial success, and therefore have numerous responsibilities. I-Mist is an alternative look on residential & domestic fire sprinkler systems.
- Flexible in their approach to this role, as there is regular travelling to our clients, and sometimes there are overnight stays during the week (dinner and accommodation provided by I-Mist)
- Early starts are common and weekend working is rarely required, however, we like our candidates to have a flexible approach.
- Candidates must be physically fit to be able to carry our pumps and other materials onto site.
- You will work alongside our experienced engineers and be trained on how to install and service iMist systems into domestic and residential premises.
- You will need to ensure that works are completed on time and efficiently.
- This role will also involve liaison with office-based colleagues, customers and suppliers, completing paperwork and documentation, following relevant standards and being able to resolve technical problems on site.
Responsibilities are but not limited too;
- Perform services on our system in customers properties and larger sites. Occasional first fixes and second fixes alongside our Installation Engineers, where needed.
- Keeping in contact with our office staff about the progress of services and installations.
- Engage and provide regular updates to customers to ensure a high level of customer service is maintained with contact details provided by office team.
- Candidates will have an opportunity to progress throughout the company from their initial position, to eventually obtain a more senior position within the company.
An ideal candidate will:
- Educated to GSCE standard or above
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- Flexibility in their working hours (early starts, overnight stays)
- Be fit and healthy as the job requires lifting and physical labour
- Be organised, flexible and self-motivated
- Demonstrate resilience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK (valid passport/residence card/birth certificate)
- Have previous experience in the construction industry (although not essential)
- All uniform, PPE and Tools will be provided, as well as full training for this challenging and varied environment. Most training will be site based practical training, but candidates will be expected to attend external and internal courses/training events when required.
(iMist Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity).
Submit your CV to our recruitment team below.