Keep Yourself Whilst Cooking Christmas Dinner

With Christmas only around the corner, there’s so much to prepare for the day, including ensuring your Christmas dinner is prepped and perfected in time.

But, be cautious when you’re cooking over the festive period, as majority of house fires start in the kitchen, with cooking appliances being the main cause.

It’s easy to get caught up with the hustle and bustle of Christmas day, that we often forget basic health and safety, which can end up being disastrous and changing the mood from Christmas cheer to devastation.

When you put your turkey on to cook, and your veg to simmer, make sure you keep your oven mitts away from the heat source and you keep an eye on the cooking. It only takes a matter of minutes for a fire to start, whether that be by the pan overheating, grease spilling out or flammables being nearby.

Kitchen fires are the most common, but also the hardest to put out, grease can turn into an inferno quickly, and cannot be extinguished by throwing water onto the fire.

The iMist system is suitable for kitchen fires, as the small mist particles suffocate the fire, and doesn’t aggravate it more.

iMist Christmas Elf & Safety